Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I’m not receiving sound on any of the icon stations? I’ve…

Customer Question
I’m not receiving sound...

I’m not receiving sound on any of the icon stations? I’ve done a system reset and turned it off to reboot it with no success. My sound is good on regular tv.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything is working menu ok, when it restarts the start sounds play but whe I go onto a channel to view a program no sound the picture is clear and precise

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It was fine last night it started this morning, again there is no sound on the channels

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/30/2018
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What "icon stations" are you referring to? Also how do you receive channels on the set (cable box, satellite box, etc.)?

I'm not available by phone. The website sends that offer automatically. Another expert may accept it but in the meantime, simply reply back to me on this page and we can continue.