Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bose Soundbar has a flashing red light next to the light…

Customer Question
My Bose Soundbar has...

My Bose Soundbar has a flashing red light next to the green light (on), but no sound. Have unplugged power for 30 minutes, replugged with no results.

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Main TV and xFinity DVR. Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Not for sounder. All other TV work w/sound.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How old is the unit?

At least 5 years
All plugs pulled and replugged. All connections good. No Change red blinking lite/solid white-no sound!

Unfortunately, it is outside of the warranty period and it would need to be repaired/replaced.