Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Pyle PDA6BU. When I connect my iphone 8 to it via…

Customer Question
I have a Pyle...

I have a Pyle PDA6BU. When I connect my iphone 8 to it via bluetooth, I get a headphones symbol on the phone and hardly any sound throught the speakers connected to the amp. FM works fine and I get plenty of quality sound. I have used someone else's iphone 6s also with the same result. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Latest ios 11.3.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I received the Pyle last week from Amazon- so it has been going on since last week. I tried connecting different a different iphone with same result.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 18 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
the problem has not been solved.
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
i am not in a place to use the amp at the moment and i do not want to use phone service
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
is there a setting on the phone or amp that needs to be changed?
Louie, Technician