Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We bought a sony soundbar and sub-woofer in Oct last year.

Customer Question
We bought a sony...

We bought a sony soundbar and sub-woofer in Oct last year. It has quit working for a while it would work then cut off and then cut back on. What do we need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

SA-NT5

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

Resetting it, changed HDMI cable, unplugged it from wall

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/28/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Is it the soundbar or the sub (or both ) that is not working?

Any lights/indicators on the soundbar?

Neither one is working. All lights are working on the soundbar
We are not paying more can you help us??????

I did not ask for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance or membership) noted on the payment page when posting your question, for our chat here.

For this to be productive, please focus on our conversation here, Multiple replies and unrelated discussion further delay the system.

No I agreed to pay the $5.oo that is all if we have any other charges we will file a complaint so to bother you but this is not right!!!!!!!!

Once again, I did not ask for anything else.

For this to be productive, please focus on our conversation here, Multiple replies and unrelated discussion further delay the system. Each time you send another message regarding billing, which I have no control over, it is detracting from actually helping with your soundbar issue.

Do you wish to continue, and if so will you please allow me time to respond to the actual technical help topic?

NO

Have a nice day, you may visit the help page for any site related matters.