Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Yesterday the speaker wouldn't pair with my i phone. Today…

Customer Question
Yesterday the speaker wouldn't...

Yesterday the speaker wouldn't pair with my i phone. Today it won't turn on at all. The battery light is green. I've also pressed the mute button which the bluetooth light to go on but shortly thereafter the light went off. ?????

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

No matter what I do the speaker will not turn on

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I don't know. Also, the speaker will not pair with my Mac Pro

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/28/2018
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your speaker please?

Thank you

414255

Can you disconnect the charger and hold the power button for 60 seconds then release

Then connect the charger and tell me if it then powers on please

Will do

thank you

The bluetooth light did come on but till will not connect to my phone
The bluetooth light just went of again

Any lights showing at all?

Just the green battery light

ok, try again to pair it to your phone, tell me if it pairs please

Tried again but it still will not pair

on the iPhone go to settings, bluetooth, select the speaker and unpair it

then try to pair please

Not connecting to phone or Mac pro

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard in the speaker that has faulted, this now confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the speaker to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you