Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No sound on Bose Solo Tv sound system, put new battery in..

Customer Question
No sound on Bose...

No sound on Bose Solo Tv sound system, put new battery in.. Helping

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Help

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Yes, everything else works

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
8220;I” fixed it!! You are no help
5/27/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.