Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cant shut off high pitch sound emitting from alarm keypads.

Customer Question
Cant shut off high...

Cant shut off high pitch sound emitting from alarm keypads. not accepting code reset instructions. dont know how to open the keypad Magnum Alert 1000. any help would be appreciated

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Magnum alert 1000 home security keypad

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your safe or home security system?

Not sure Napco kept coming up online.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your home security system?

Punching it kicking it... held down number 9 held down P button because that is what is on the display

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/27/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.