Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a used car with a Kenwood DNN9150BT. The battery went…

Customer Question
I have a used...

I have a used car with a Kenwood DNN9150BT. The battery went flat and now it want's the previous owners name and password. How do I do a complete reset .

Technician's Assistant: Is your DNN9150BT system connected to or paired with anything?

My phone

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your DNN9150BT?

The reset button

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/27/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.