Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to connect genie to modem receiver on my tv? Direct tv.

Customer Question
How to connect genie...

How to connect genie to modem receiver on my tv?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Direct tv

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I’ve gone to utube I guess, Pressig the select button along with mute button on theRC73 and enter? Then released the first two buttons?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The genie remote is on along with tv in the bedroom, in the living room I am trying to connect the receiver to the genie in the bedroom.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/27/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.