Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own Mckintosh and Focal hign end audio system, trying to…

Customer Question
I own Mckintosh and Focal...
I own Mckintosh and Focal hign end audio system, trying to find the best digital form of music to play. Please advice. Also let me know which way is better between stream, mp3, pandora.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Please turn this question over to "Home theatre-Stereo" experts
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, I told you not to take my question. Turn it over to other experts.