Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My receiver: AVR-S510BT (sn 5037203114) --- HDMI out no

Customer Question
My receiver: AVR-S510BT (sn(###)...

My receiver: AVR-S510BT (sn(###) ###-#### --- HDMI out no longer functions? Or it could be possible that the input HDMI port is bad????

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I am configured: PC out to Denon out to Bose speakers.. only source is PC

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That about all I know

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
OK lets just chat -- i need to get on with this
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
more info: the PC that I was using died ( motherboard failure as per local tech) I replaced it with my Tosheba laptop-- temporary, used the same connections and everything worked OK for about 12 hours and then I got a blank screen and no sound. Laptop works when unplugged does not when plugged to HDMI on Denon. Laptop and Samsung TV work when plugged laptop HDMI to ***** Looks like I am not getting any pass through on Denon HDMI
5/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 23 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
OK I have been waiting on you -- lets GO!!
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
This is beginning to look like a SCAM ---
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
WTFO? Looks like I threw my $5 away.
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 22 days ago

Unfortunately, you replied 15 hours after my reply when my shift was over.

If the port has failed then you will need to have it repaired locally to fix it.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
This is Bull Shit!!!!

OK

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
are you there?

Yes

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
OK do you know anything about this Denon receiver?

Yes, did you miss my previous reply?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I saw it -- it did not tell me anything I did not already know --- I want my money back.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Please credit my $5 back to my credit card and purge my correspondence from you site. Thank You.