Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I would like to connect my Hisense tv model 55h6d to a

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to connect my Hisense tv model 55h6d to a bluetooth speakerdoes the tv have bluetooth?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just decided I wanted to do this

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's simple...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this point

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 28 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.