Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a 32 in LED 720 P insignia for my office and I…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a 32 in LED 720 P insignia for my office and I really like it . looking forward to eventually getting a big screen for my family room. I also bought a VIZIO sound bar. Problem is I cant find the place in the back of my tv to connect it to . Can you help me ? Thanks ,,,,,,Joe

Technician's Assistant: What Insignia model do you have? How old is it?

Just bought it yesterday the model # is NS-32DR310NA17

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Actually yes I cant get my cable box to work on it but Im receiving all my roku channels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your NS-32DR310NA17? What happened right before this?

I just bought it all last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/26/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you tell me the model number of the soundbar?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.