Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a pair of Pyle PDWR51BTWT speakers with Bluetooth name…

Customer Question
Have a pair of...

Have a pair of Pyle PDWR51BTWT speakers with Bluetooth name “PYLE AUDIO” and a pair of Pyle PDICBT852RD speakers with Bluetooth name “PYLE”.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your PDWR51BTWT?

How can I have both pairs under the same Bluetooth name ?

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Pyle product?

Had them for about a month or do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still need help

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to change the bluetooth name.