Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have two great sets of Klipsch 5.5's, one set purchased in…

Customer Question
Hello! I have two...

Hello! I have two great sets of Klipsch 5.5's, one set purchased in '94, the other in '96. Do you carry the sharp hard plastic cup/covers that fit over the sharp metal sikes/feet? I 've always used the covers and on carpet I use little adhesive plastic furniture sliders to make moving the speakers easier. Unless you recommend and sell anything different these days , can I order 8 plastic cups?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Not sure if you got the above message re buying plastic cups to fit over Klipsch 5.5 spiked feet.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Klipsch 5.5's

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Looking to buy 8 plastic spiked feet unless you recommend other for carpet.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/26/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please Harry.

Unfortunately, they are not available.