Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No sound on blue ray internet. Panasonic tv

Customer Question
No sound on blue...

No sound on blue ray internet

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Yes Panasonic tv

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please explain the issue in more detail