Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have the on ear Bluetooth headphones and I am unable to…

Customer Question
I have the on...

I have the on ear Bluetooth headphones and I am unable to successfully pair with my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony bravia flatscreen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes and I have paired successfully in the past but today it doesn't seem to accept. the button blinks blue/red but the headphones still ask to pair

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

I had headphones on left the room and someone turned the tv off and since i haven't been able to pair. this happened Sunday

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

What is the make/model of the headphones and TV?

Ok

I would like to cancel my subscription to JUST ANSWER. I received no help with response to my question. The answer was unsatisfactory twice. No available via phone or online. Therefore, I would like to cancel. I also disagree with the $26.00 charge since I had no help and the $40. fee I am confused as to what that was for. I believe there was a duplication on my question submitted and believe this should be waived along with the $26.00 fee. I was initially hopeful with this site but was disappointed. Donna M********** M******@verizon.net 4************ OrderID 18942544-160