Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My cenmate 15 system sound keeps going in and out. as if it…

Customer Question
My cenmate 15 system...

My cenmate 15 system sound keeps going in and out. as if it got a shourt.

Technician's Assistant: What is your speaker connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

Its connected to a optical cable.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

Tried the audio cables but now I get no sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes never could program yhe remote. it only had one code in yhe book.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

N0

How old is the system?

2 yrs

Unfortunately, the system is out of warranty and it would need to be repaired.

Please call Bose at 1-***-***-**** to start the process.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.