Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a denon avr 930 and apparently it has gne into protect…

Customer Question
Have a denon avr...

Have a denon avr 930 and apparently it has gne into protect mode, have disconnected all speakers, tried a reset and nothing...advice

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

Avrs930

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Disconnected all the speakers from the receiver end. Performed a factory reset.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

A local place to take if needed?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/25/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

So it shows the protection/flashing mode even with nothing connected and when reset with nothing connected?

correct

Thanks for confirming,

when was the denon purchased?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.