Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchase a Denon AVR-S530BT receiver. I tried to

Customer Question
I just purchase a...

I just purchase a Denon AVR-S530BT receiver. I tried to connect to my speaker, TV,DVD player following the steps in the Manual, but no results. No sound, no radio, no DVD. I had a Harman -Kardom which was much more complicated to connect and it worked fine except one speaker connection went out. What am I doing wrong. How come the receiver won't accept Monster cable in put plugs?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The TV looks good but the sound comes thru the tv speakers

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It is connected by a HMDI cable, the power cord is plugged into the outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Why does the front of my receiver looked different than the one on the manual?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
5/24/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I can't seem to get my Denon receiver to work with the TV,DVD player, radio,Etc. I have had other receivers and though complicated I could follow the owners manual and set them up. The owners manual for this receiver had a different front configuration of buttons and switches.
cancel my call request. I will find out another way to solve this problem

OK

I don't want to a speak on the phone. Just a chat will be fine
I keep getting e mails that says there is na answer but I can't find it, only advertisements. Sorry I am not spending more money on what seems to be a scam.
Where the hell is just suggestion

You wrote to cancel your request -- Do you want to continue?

where is your answer to my question. I do not see it. I keep getting e mails and texts saying you submitted an answer to my question, but I can't seem to find it.

Please stop my membership. I also wanted aa refund for $46.50 charge that was debited from my bank. Tom H********* t********@aol.com, 2*********** I will pursue this until I receive my money back.

Cancel my act. Please return the $46.50 debit from my bank act. I never received and answer.