Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can we have the volume louder when. How can we set the…

Customer Question
How can we have...

How can we have the volume louder when

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

How can we set the volume higher when Alexa is given a command. For example we have her starting classical music at 9am everyday but it’s hardly audible. Can it be set to begin higher. I realize we can command her to increase the volume.

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What's the brand and model of your product?

Alexa generation 2 - we got it 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

We have tried to ask her but she did not understand. How can we accomplish what my question asked?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, I have not received an answer to my question. Give me the date & time you sent it or call me at(###) ###-####

Which model Echo do you have?

I still don’t have your answer to my question several days ago. What other info do you need from me,