Home Theater-Stereo

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Rusty
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I have Bose 321 system. How do I hook it up to my Fios STB?
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I have Bose 321 system. How do I hook it up to my Fios STB? … read more
We purchased a Samsung 6 series tv and having problems
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
we purchased a Samsung 6 series tv and having problems connecting bose 321 … read more
I HAVE A 3 2 1 gsx system and need to adapt to a much
I HAVE A 3 2 1 gsx system and need to adapt to a much smaller room space. … read more
A question. Do you guys deal with home sound systems setups?
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
hi John, a question. Do you guys deal with home sound systems setups? … read more
Dear Aric. Im looking for a way to use my old Bose
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Dear Aric. Im looking for a way to use my old Bose Acoustimass 5 Series II Speaker system (20 yaer old in package with lifestyle 5) with a more modern Bose or non Bose receiver / media Centre. Do you … read more
I have Bose AV 321 II GSX and a remote (replacement) Bose MX
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
I have Bose AV 321 II GSX and a remote (replacement) Bose MX 2 29E (number in the battery compartment). I cannot connect the remoite to the unit. When I press the top left button of the remote (On-Of)… read more
I have a Bose 321 GS II. All at once the sound volume for I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a Bose 321 GS II. All at once the sound volume for I have a Bose 321 GS II. All at once the sound volume for the television and radio do not work. The sound is fine when using a CD or DVD or th… read more
I have a Bose Lifestyle system (purchased around 2000),
I have a Bose Lifestyle system (purchased around 2000), connected through a cbl/sat link to my tv (A recently purchased LG smart TV). The system has multiple amps powering different speakers in differ… read more
I have a Bose 3-2-1 GSX that I love and that's hard drive is
I have a Bose 3-2-1 GSX that I love and that's hard drive is nearly full. I bought a second unit, in case this one ever gave out, but I'm wondering is there a way to run the audio output of a Bose 3-2… read more
Dear Bose, I recieved my 321 System back from repaire. I
Dear Bose, I recieved my 321 System back from repaire. I cannot get it to recieve audio from my computer. I am running an Intel DZ77GA-70K as before but no sound via the optical output of my computer.… read more
I bought a new lg tv. have hooked up my bose 321 system. everything
I bought a new lg tv. have hooked up my bose 321 system. everything works great if I play a dvd from the bose system, but I also have hooked a optical cable from the tv to the bose and can not get any… read more
Hello, Ive owned and loved my Bose 321 System. No sound suddenly.
Jack
Jack, technician
Hello, I've owned and loved my Bose 321 System. No sound suddenly. It was hooked up through my TV. Whats wrong?… read more
I just purchased a an optical audio cable to connect my Bose
Louie, Technician
I just purchased a an optical audio cable to connect my Bose 321 system to my Samsung HDTV. I've assigned the optical audio on the Bose to TV, I see a red light/signal on the end of the cable coming f… read more
We bought a new Samsung Smart TV. We have our cable through
Mike G.
Mike G., Television Repair Technician
We bought a new Samsung Smart TV. We have our cable through TW Scientific Atlantic DVR box, and sound through a Bose 321 (that can also act as am/fm radio, blue ray DVD player, CD player). Right now t… read more
Just purchased a Samsung 6350 system and have connected to
Just purchased a Samsung 6350 system and have connected to my existing Samsung Blueray, Satellite box, and Bose 321 system. Blueray and satellite work fine. Problem is no sound through the Bose. Using… read more
Bose lifestyle v25 stuttering when playing media from a computer.
Pete, Senior Engineer
Bose lifestyle v25 stuttering when playing media from a computer. Play media and the picture and sound "stutters" violently and it doesn't matter which HDMI port I use it's the same. The cable box is … read more
I hAVE A 3-2-1-SYSTEM but am having trouble with the
I hAVE A 3-2-1-SYSTEM but am having trouble with the speakers. I can not get any sound out of the left speaker. I have tried disconnecting the wiring and reconnectiong but it did not solve my problem.… read more
I have a one and one half year old Panasonic TC-P50VT25 HD
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer
I have a one and one half year old Panasonic TC-P50VT25 HD Plasma TV, that replaced a smaller Hitachi TV. With the Hitachi in 2004 we purchase a Bose 321 Series II audio system. I also have a Panasoni… read more