Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I switched back to free spotify and it won't play on my

Customer Question
I switched back to...

I switched back to free spotify and it won't play on my bose

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Soundtouch 10 wireless Google chrome

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundTouch system connected to or paired with anything?

Yes my computer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundTouch?

Not sure. it won't let me pair with bose

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
4/3/2018
Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.