Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just swithed to comcast cable. now my soundbar wont work…

Customer Question
Just swithed to comcast...

Just swithed to comcast cable. now my soundbar wont work with my tv both are vizio

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Comcast?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Tv audio and video are fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just would like my sound bar to work. its conneted with an optic cable...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
4/3/2018
Technician: Rusty, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

You can always connect the optical audio cable directly from your cable box to your soundbar. That will give you immediate audio.

If you have more devices than just the cable box, tell me what type of cable the installer used to connect the cable box to your TV.