Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting a "unable to stream from SiriusXM. Please try…

Customer Question
I am getting a...

I am getting a "unable to stream from SiriusXM . Please try again" message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

On my Denon AVR-S930H

Technician's Assistant: What Denon model do you have?

AVR-S930H

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

I hve reconnected to my network and would sign into my Sirius account again if I could find the way to do it. Short of totatlly setting up my system again, I cannot find a way to just go to my Sirius account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Juts this issue

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
I have found out how to sign into my SiriusXM account and have done so and am still getting the same message.
There have been ZERO changes to my router or my network connection, other than me reconnecting after this problem presented.
4/2/2018
Technician: Eldon, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Eldon
Eldon, Engineer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

are you using the network (internet radio) function, or an actual sirius tuner?

Network Radio
The fact that you asked me if I was using internet radio or a Sirius hardware tuner does not give me confidence in your technical expertise.The fact that my original question specifically stated that I am getting an "Unable to STREAM form Sirius" indicates I am using a network connection. Sirius tuners do not STREAM content, they are delivered via a satellite feed FFS
In case you do not see it, I am not paying an additional $37 for you to Phone me. I am quite comfortable doing this online and if there is no acknowledgement from you in the next two minutes, I will assume you do not have an answer and I will damn well be sure to make sure that I do not get charged for what is looking to be a complete waste of my time!
This conversation is at and end.