Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenwood KVT-719dvd stereo. Somehow I accidentally…

Customer Question
I have a Kenwood...

I have a Kenwood KVT-719dvd stereo. Somehow I accidentally deleted SAT source. I can't see it on the source select screen. How do I put the SAT back on the source select menu screen?

Technician's Assistant: Is your KVT-719DVD system connected to or paired with anything?

Just my car audio system. Not paired

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your KVT-719DVD?

Turn car off/on. Recall settings. Read manuel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

That's everything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
4/2/2018
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 4 months ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the satellite antenna is connected to the rear of the stereo then the source will become available.

Check the satellite antenna is connected securely and that the satellite antenna is not damaged.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------