Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Help installing remot speakers. Installing remot capers how?

Customer Question
Help installing remot speakers ...

Help installing remot speakers

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Installing remot capers how?

Technician's Assistant: The Home Theater Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Help lnstalling remot speakers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Help installing remot speakers

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Technician: Aric, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Aric, Engineer

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

You've posted no details about what remote speakers and what you're trying to connect them to. If you need help then reply back with details (brand and model of speakers, brand and model of what you want to connect them to, etc.).