Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not get my sound bar to operate. It says "needs

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my sound bar to operate. It says "needs pairing". What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Vizio SB3820-C6

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

Pressed two buttons together. All three combos in the directions

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
4/2/2018
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To which device do you wish to connect the Soundbar with?

Please let me know

Before you responded to my inquiry, my son-in-law found the secret to what we needed, without your help. Since I did not continue with the request and since therefore you did not furnish me with a solution, I see no reason for any charges at this point. I am sure I will be asking for your help in the future ( when my son-in-law is not around), please delete the charges for this time. Thank You.

ok