Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Has Apple’s latest upgrade affected the Bose Revolves? The…

Customer Question
Has Apple’s latest upgrade...

Has Apple’s latest upgrade affected the Bose Revolves?

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

The Revolve.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I deleted it from my iPad and then Bluetoothed it again. No sound.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

It happened after the last Apple update.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
4/1/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.