Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a NAD CD Player that is in excellent condition

Customer Question
Hi My Name is*****...

Hi My Name is***** have a NAD CD Player that is in excellent condition Expcept for one thing . I always clean it every 8 hours when need but I Noticed that it has developed static sound on almost every (CD) that I play , and to make matters worse this Happens over my Klipsch-Khorns that are in mint shape and like to have you tell me what to do get rid of this ??? the Model is C 516 BEE , The Seriel Number Is ***** , if we can start this right now it sure be wonderful okay ??

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Did you not read this email I just sent you ??

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I have clean all of me ends going into my Amp which is a Crown XLI 3500 and the other Amp is a Crown ultratech 2020 and made sure that all my ground are tight which they are ??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not a home theater , this is more like a Night Club Sound Systems but in the home ..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry, I just got your Text message from and I like to know what I should do make my Nad work much better for me . And if you can get back to me tonight or first thing in the morning this would a really big help to me okay . Also are there any Service Centers for Nad in the Northeast part of the (USA) where are they located so I can send this either how to them or send it to you to be worked on thank you so much , Steven Kaplan

To find a local dealer, click here: http://nadelectronics.com/dealers/