Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot get the X96 Mini to work using my Denon AVR-1611, it…

Customer Question
Cannot get the X96...

Cannot get the X96 Mini to work using my Denon AVR-1611, it works if I hook it straight to the TV???

Technician's Assistant: Is your AVR-1611 system connected to or paired with anything?

Yes, it is paired with a cable box, Blueray Player and my main HDMI 1 is connected to the TV, SHARP 78"

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AVR-1611?

Moving the HDMIs to ones that work with what they are currently working on to no avail. I would like it to work the way it was built to work, through the AVR!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have my HDMI out to TV Playing Double Duty as the ARC

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/30/2018
Technician: ITPeter, Engineer replied 27 days ago
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No I’m not spending more than I paid for the item we are discussing

You can ignore any automated offers that may pop up - they are sent automatically by the site.

What input source is the Denon set to when the X96 Mini is connected?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Game

Have you tried going through all of the other input sources whilst the X96 Mini is connected and turned on?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Same results
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Any other ideas that u can setup in the demon? It appears to be the root of the problem
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Save your time. I haven’t received a xiable sounding solution yet. I will figure it out

Sorry for the delay.

Still looking into..

Do you want to continue?

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
No. I will eventually figure it out

Ok, have a nice day!
Pete.

ITPeter
ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer