Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a brand new RX-V683 receiver. IAfter installing it I am…

Customer Question
Have a brand new...

Have a brand new RX-V683 receiver.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

IAfter installing it I am running I Tunes through the WIFI to the reveiver. Noe\w when

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I try to connector the computer to the rec. in air play I get a D43639-C10510 0n the rec. display and no connect through WI FI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Tjhaty should do it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.