Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My soundbar won't power on. It's brand new. Vizio sb3821-c6…

Customer Question
My soundbar won't power...

My soundbar won't power on

Technician's Assistant: Are there any lights on your speaker that are lit or blinking?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting your speaker?

It's brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Vizio sb3821-c6

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/30/2018
Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you connect it to a different power socket and tell me if it then turns on please

Done. Same result
Tried separate cable as well

Is the standby light showing?

No lights at all

Thanks

It is the internal powerboard that has faulted, this confirms it

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the soundbar to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you