Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where can I get control cable for Panasonic sbwa340 to

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get control cable for Panasonic sbwa340 to saht900 I

Technician's Assistant: How old is your SBWA340?

No idea got it s/h

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the cable from amp to unit with dvd/cd is missing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your SBWA340? What happened right before this?

There is no issue cable was not supplied with rest of unit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks you have been helpfull

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/30/2018
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 4 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Panasonic SC-HT900..."
I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, would information on:

• system cable's Part Number;
  • potential online source/sellers (but from another country/region).

serve your need please?