Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Radio model AWR1-1W dropped now only 5 comes up on display.

Customer Question
Radio model AWR1-1W dropped...

Radio model AWR1-1W dropped now only 5 comes up on display

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Bose

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your AWR1-1W?

Unplug and replug

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/29/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you saying the radio itself was dropped (onto the floor/tables)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.