Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a BOSE soundlink 3. It has always linked up with my…

Customer Question
I have a BOSE...

I have a BOSE soundlink 3. It has always linked up with my MacBook pro right away, but now it won't. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your MacBook Pro?

12.7.3

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Reboot what?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Are you there?
This is taking way too long, I want to cancel my membership.
3/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.