Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased an Xantech DL85K receiver. I can't get it to…

Customer Question
I purchased an Xantech...

I purchased an Xantech DL85K receiver. I can't get it to work at all. It's all connected but I remote does not recognize it.

Technician's Assistant: What Pantech model do you have?

DL85K

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pantech system?

I attached the stick pad to my receiver, my cable box, DVD, & DVR

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/30/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.