Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to expose controls on yamaha ax900u to deoxit the

Customer Question
How to expose controls...

How to expose controls on yamaha ax900u to deoxit the dials,buttons and chassis clean

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your AX900U?

2 weeks or so

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Yamaha product?

I noticed alot of static sound and a rough harshness when playing with the vooume ans loudness dials

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Volume

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/29/2018
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 3 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer; an independent site with members providing product information, repair tips and technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.
My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Yamaha AX-900U..."

Initially, would an illustrated page from the Service Manual for the dis-assembly procedure serve your need please?