Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I BOUGHT A VIZIO E43 HOME THEATER DISPLAY. I CAN'T FIGURE…

Customer Question
I BOUGHT A VIZIO...

I BOUGHT A VIZIO E43 HOME THEATER DISPLAY. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO PROGRAM IT FOR REGULAR TV CHANNELS

Technician's Assistant: How old is your E43?

JUST BOUGHT IT YESTERDAY

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

MENU WORKS. YES SAME PROBLEM

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E43? What happened right before this?

ITS NEVER WORKED FOR ME

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.