Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to connect Amazon Alexa to my tv so that my husband…

Customer Question
I want to connect...

I want to connect Amazon Alexa to my tv so that my husband can change channels. He is blind.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio - i don't know where the model # is.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

E32-d1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Nothing. model is e32-d1

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Never mind. We figured it out.