Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose Wave IV music system. I was listening to sound…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a Bose Wave IV music system. I was listening to sound toucH feeds but the Sound Touch indicator has disappeared! I have repeatedly reset my router, I have reset the Bose. What now?

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

The delivery docket says MS. IV SLV

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

I've tried resetting the whole thing, I've rebooted the router, I've tried pressing the wifi button on rear (no response), I have unplugged sy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

Stem. Just help me go to the next step please .

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.