Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Re model TR120 red charging light does not illuminate.

Customer Question
Re model TR120 red...

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Charging light does not illuminate. No connection between "transmiitter" and earphones. Batteries are fully charged.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your TR120?

Four years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Inserted freshly charged batteries.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The question is:
The batteries are fully charged. The red indicator is on.Why is there no audio to the earphones?

Does the transmitter light up?