Louie, Technician
Experience:  Have been in the business 25+ yrs., down to component level.
13948492

I can't figure out how t TURN OFF ALARM so that it doesn't

Customer Question

I can't figure out how t TURN OFF ALARM so that it doesn't go off AT ALL. I accidentally did something to set the alarm but DO NOT WANT I!.. I just want to turn the radio n and off. Please advise.
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: I have a BOSE wave system radio. I just use the radio alone. It doesn't need additional speakers etc.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?
Customer: I have looked for a way to shut the alam off so it doesn't go on at all. I am fed up with it going off! and disturbing me and m neighbors!
JA: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No!
Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Expert:  Harry replied 7 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.