Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My smart tv is not getting a signal satilite is on tv on but…

Customer Question
My smart tv is...

My smart tv is not getting a signal satilite is on tv on but receiver is not connecting

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

Denon receiver and vizio tv with directv

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Denon system?

Unplugging the whole thing recviever turns on light says it is on but nothing shows in window

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.