Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Giro Skull Candy wireless headset that I use with…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Giro Skull Candy wireless headset that I use with my ski helmet. I have not had any problem with it until recently when it stopped playing music from my iphone. It still takes and makes calls but no music. I have turned the phone off and on and the headset, but no luck. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About four days

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is a tuneups powered by Skull Candy. Part#5000784800

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/27/2018
Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I still need assistance if someone has the answer.
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Yea

Have you tried disconnecting bluetooth and pairing it again?

I’ve connecting and reconnecting both phone and headset several times.

How old is the headset?

Three years

Unfortunately, it sounds like a hardware issue. Are you able to pair them with another phone to see if it works?