Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My question is: Is the Bose Soundlink Color ll compatible…

Customer Question
My question is: Is...

My question is: Is the Bose Soundlink Color ll compatible with the Bose SoundDock Portable Digital Music System?

Technician's Assistant: Is your SoundLink system connected to or paired with anything?

It's only "paired" with my iPhone in theory.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SoundLink?

It states that it's paired with my iPhone of which I've not tested yet as I want it to pair with my Bose SoundDock.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Will it pair with my iMac also? Sorry, with my Macbook Pro?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
3/27/2018
Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello, Michelle,Of course I'm still waiting for an answer
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 30 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician