Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have bose speaker model#415859- how do I connect to the

Have bose speaker model#415859-...

Have bose speaker model#415859- how do I connect to the sound source?

Technician's Assistant: What Bose model do you have?

#4155859

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Bose system?

Just charging up- have no clue as to how to connect to a sound source

3/27/2018
Rusty
Rusty, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

That is a bluetooth speaker. You need the Bose Connect app from the App Store or Google Play. That will allow you to connect to your speaker, then play music wirelessly from your phone. Let me know if you still have trouble connecting.

Rusty
Rusty, Engineer