Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Forgot password. Pioneer. Reset it but didn't work

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Pioneer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Reset it but didn't work

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Pioneer avic-5000nex
Any luck
3/27/2018
Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Continue
I never received a answer for my question,about my pioneer avic-5000nex
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can get the code from Pioneer by showing proof of ownership.

This site is full of shit

I can show ownership of radio I have receipts pioneer wants you to send radio in it's not worth the money

OK -- Unfortunately, if you are refusing to send it in then there is nothing that can be done.