ITPeter
ITPeter, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

Our systems been set up with Radio stations 621, 774 and

Our systems been set up with Radio stations 621, 774 and Classic FM on buttons 1, 2 and 3 respectively. We have a problem getting 774 on button 2 and instead are getting
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: It is a Bose sound system with two outlets, one upstairs and the other down stairs.
JA: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Which Bose sound system model do you have?

Have you tried retuning the station and adjusting the antenna or moving the system to a different location?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We have a Bose Sound Touch 20 wireless music system. When I press Button 2 which has been set for 774, a message comes up "Preset Open". Buttons 1 RN and 3 Classic FM still work. I have not been able to work out how to re set button 2 for 774. My daughter set it up for us and she is now working overseas.

Ok, here is a useful video guide on how to set up the stations on a SoundTouch 20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwahz6KANw0

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Thanks,

Pete.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks Pete,Your information was most helpful. I eventually achieved what I wanted using the App which I realised that I already had on my phone. I had been looking for Bose instead of Sound Touch. Thank you very much. Sorry about the delays, I have been n and out all day and also yesterday. Best wishes, Barbara.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ye3s I have viewed your last answer and replied, or so I thought so. I did tick 5 stars, hope it worked.B est Wishes,

Great news, thank you!
Pete.