Home Theater-Stereo

Home theater questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

This is a simple question, but I'm 77 y.o. and not familiar…

Customer Question
This is a simple...

This is a simple question, but I'm 77 y.o. and not familiar with all icons. Is there a chart to show me what the icons mean on my Sound Touch? I seem to select the wrong ones, then a System goes down. Also, I can pause, but can't figure out on my Smart Phone, Android, how to turn my Bose off, I just end up pausing. Then, when I turn the smart phone on again, the last song played is still up. I get into all kinds of trouble attempting to select a new song! Help! Thanks! *****: When were you last able to use your phone?

This morning. Now I'm using my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have a Google account linked to the phone?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Home Theater-Stereo
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** no longer need assistance.